Take a Live, Proctored Practice Exam with Curvebreakers
Each Student Is Provided With:
- A full-length practice exam & bubble sheet
- Real test-day instructions from a live proctor
- Timed sections with a timed break between sections 2 & 3
- Score & diagnostic report within 2-3 business days
- Option to purchase Diagnostic Score Analysis after taking two free tests.
New to Curvebreakers?
Students beginning their test preparation for standardized tests are allowed to take 2 FREE group practice tests and will receive their cumulative scores along with Curvebreakers' Diagnostic Score Analysis. This special report gives students and their parents an in-depth view of their test performance, which can also be used to build a personalized test prep strategy.
+ After your first two tests, you may take additional practice exams by purchasing the Diagnostic Score Analysis ($65 each).
Want to take MORE FREE practice exams?
You can! Here are two ways:
- Purchase a tutoring package of 10 hours or more and receive unlimited diagnostic practice exams.
- Register for a class and get 2 MORE FREE diagnostic practice tests.
When Practice Exams are Offered and How to Register
|Exam Type||Virtual Group Exam
Online via Zoom
(space is limited)
(online or in-office)
|SAT||Saturdays at 12pm EST||Saturdays & Sundays||Yes|
|ACT||Sundays at 12pm EST||Saturdays & Sundays||Yes|
|PSAT||Saturday Mornings only||Yes|
|SHSAT||Saturday Mornings only||Yes|
|CHSEE / TACHS||Saturday Mornings Only||Yes|
|How to Schedule:||Schedule Online||Call 516-728-1561 to Schedule||Purchase Test Online
Then Call 516-728-1561 to Schedule