Each school year comes with its own set of challenges, and this school year will be uniquely difficult for everyone.
Club membership starts September 1! Enroll now to reserve your time. Spots are limited.
Families looking for ongoing support for their children’s academic subjects or test preparation now have the option of joining Curvebreakers Club – a subscription service for families who are looking for a more affordable option for long-term tutoring.
Joining Curvebreakers Club locks you into receiving 4, 8, or 12 hours each month at a lower price than our regular tutoring packages, and you may cancel at any time.
Bronze Level: 4 hours per month
Subscription price: $320/month ($80/session)
Silver Level: 8 hours per month
Subscription price: $600/month ($75/session)
Gold Level: 12 hours per month
Subscription price: $840/month ($70/session)
- Academic subject help and test preparation for children in grades 3-12
- Online or in person sessions are available.
- Access to Teachworks to view scheduled sessions, assigned homework, score reports, and more.
- 2 free practice tests for students preparing for standardized exams like the SAT, ACT, or PSAT. Please note: a materials fee may apply for students preparing for standardized tests.
- A dedicated tutor who will meet with you consistently at your selected time and provides clear instruction on a subject of your choice or exam.
- Homework assignments to reinforce new strategies & concepts between sessions. Don’t want additional homework? That’s ok, too. Just let your tutor know.
- Guidance from the office staff who will check in with you routinely to see how your student is progressing and work with you to address any issues.
- Ability to add more tutoring sessions at a low rate. Club members with active subscriptions can add on tutoring sessions at $80/hour.
Curvebreakers Club Membership is a monthly subscription service that affords students a recurring set number of hours each month. Club hours cannot be rolled over to the next month or saved, and therefore club hours not used by the end of the month will be forfeited. By agreeing to participate in the Club, members’ credit cards on file are automatically charged at the beginning of the month, replenishing tutor hours available. Club members can signup for additional tutoring hours at the end of the month $80/hr. Additional tutoring hours completed will be automatically charged to the credit card on file at the end of the month. Club members receive two (2) free practice exams with their Club membership. The fee for all additional exams with diagnostic report is $65/exam.
Additional rules and restrictions may apply. Additional course material fees may apply. Club Membership may be canceled five (5) business days before the next billing cycle.